This workshop provides participants with competitive insight into today?s energy market through access to leading executives and policymakers.
AHC Group 1st Annual Renewable Energy
and Climate Solutions Workshop
"The Rising Role of Renewables in Corporate Strategy"
LEARN MORE |•| SPEAKER AGENDA
November 2-3, 2006
St. Regis Hotel
Selected PowerPoint slideshows from some key presenters at this event, which you can download HERE »
Seminar Hosted by AHC Group in sponsorship with Sterling Planet
At this timely event, AHC Group joined with 20-25 select companies in a structured workshop designed to explore the pricing, purchasing, and corporate strategy behind Green Power. Topics to be covered include:
- Changing complexion of grid power and the choice of green power — What are the drivers and cost behind green power?
- What are leading commercial programs and corporate renewable energy stretch goals?
- Integrating renewable energy purchases into your climate change strategy and goals.
- State and Federal policy and programs (current and future) — EPA Green Power Partners
- Energy efficiency & white tags market
Scheduled presenters at the November session include:
- Austin Energy
"The Clean Energy Future"
Presented by Roger Duncan
- EPA Green Power Partnership
"EPA's Green Power Partnership: A Resource for Leading Organizations"
Presented by Matt Clouse
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
"Overview of Renewable Energy Markets"
Presented by Lori Bird
"Sterling Planet Leadership Forum"
Presented by Lonny Knabe
- Pfizer Global EHS
"Pfizer Greenhouse Gas Management Program"
Presented by Al Forte
"CLIMATE CHANGE: An Emerging Global Risk Management Concern — Rutherfoord's Approach for the Insurance Industry"
Presented by Stephen Myers
- Siemens Building Technologies
"Embracing the Green Transformation"
Presented by Ari Kobb
- Sterling Planet
"Energy Efficiency & White Tag Markets"
Presented by Dr. Paul R. MacGregor
- United Technologies Corporation
"Energy Reduction Performance and View to the Future"
Presented by Bob Tierney
- Wal-Mart Stores
"Business Sustainability and the Role of Renewable Energy"
Presented by Chris Hendrix
Download the session Agenda »
(Format: PowerPoint slideshow)