Benefits of Membership
The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today; let us move forward with strong and active faith.
~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
Why Join the AHC Group Corporate Affiliates Program?
Benefits of Membership
- Timely, critical information that will support your strategic business operations, planning, and P&L functions
- Participate in provocative, innovative discussion of the world's current and emerging critical business and social issues
- A safe, confidential sanctuary for candid, open discussion and learning by sharing of best practices
- Peer review of new strategies, initiatives, and approaches
- AHC Group Senior Associates and Workshop Chairs provide expert knowledge on environmental, social, and business leadership
- State-of-the-art insights into significant environmental, social, and governance trends
- Engage with senior leadership across a broad industry base (see member list)
Expert Knowledge & Thought Leadership
Since 1981, AHC Group has specialized in critical areas of corporate governance, sustainability, energy, product, and environmental strategy. We provide clients with workable business solutions that enhance the bottom line and avert costly missteps.
Our workshops provide access to a premiere network of more than 3,300 global leaders, engaging in provocative, innovative discussion of the world's current and emerging critical business and social issues.
Bruce Piasecki, AHC Group President and Founder, is the author of several books on business strategy, valuation, and corporate change, including the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestseller Doing More With Less (www.doingmorewithlessbook.com). He is also the author of Doing More with Teams and New World Companies: The Future of Capitalism.
Participating Firms in This Leadership Exchange
Through our benchmarking workshops, individual client engagement, and publications, we provide access to senior leadership across a broad industry base, not possible in any industry trade group. Leaders in our mix have represented a range of industry sectors (both Affiliates and non-Affiliates) as follows:
- Oil and Gas: BP, Cenovus, Chevron, ExxonMobil, Marathon Oil, Oxy, Shell, Sunoco, Total, Suncor Energy, Hess
- Chemical: BASF, Celanese, DuPont, Dow, FMC, Hercules, LyondellBasell
- Transportation: BNSF, Chrysler, CN, CSX, Ford, GM, Toyota, FedEx
- Air and Space: Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Aerojet, Boeing
- Utilities and Energy: American Electric Power, Arizona Public Service, DTE, First Energy, National Grid, Oncor Electric Delivery, Xcel Energy, Pacific Gas & Electric
- Diversified: Applied Materials, GE, Honeywell, Koch, UTC
- Pharmaceutical: Merck, Baxter, Genentech
- Paper and Building: Georgia Pacific, International Paper, Owens Corning, Masco, Shaw, LP
- Mining and Agriculture: Agrium, Barrick Gold, Bayer Crop Science, ConAgra, Freeport McMoRan, Bayer, Teck Resources
- Retail: Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Technology and Manufacturing: Caterpillar, Flex, Ingersoll Rand
Under their Corporate Affiliate membership at an annual rate of $12,500, firms are encouraged to send up to three executives to our January and June Achieving Results workshops.
For more information on membership — which comes with a 10% discount on our in-house consulting fees — please contact Bruce Piasecki, AHC Group President and Founder, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Debbi Wraga at email@example.com; or call 518-583-9615.
To learn more about the AHC Group team, visit our "About" page.