Mission of the AHC Group
A zealous sense of mission is only possible where there is opposition to it.
~ D.W. Ewing
Harvard Business Review,
About the Firm
Since 1981, the AHC Group has been active in assisting organizations and individuals in the field of environmental and management strategy.
As management consultants, we serve as trusted advisors to middle and upper management staff in organizations whose responsibilities include environmental health and safety, public relations, governmental affairs, corporate governance, social responsibility, communications, and investor relations. (Read a more complete history of our firm here.)
We focus on helping companies realize the business potential in environmental strategy and public issues, enhance stakeholder and investor relations, improve corporate governance, and position themselves in the marketplace.
As researchers, the AHC Group strives to discover what is actionable by linking the needs of corporate business strategy with external demands for new products and environmental leadership. This includes research reflected in our Corporate Strategy Today (CST) monograph series as well as a suite of best-sellingbusiness-related “World Inc.” books written by Bruce Piasecki, namely:
- New World Companies: The Future of Capitalism (Square One Publishers, 2015);
- Doing More With Less: The New Way to Wealth (Square One Publishers, 2016); and
- Doing More With Teams: The New Way to Winning (Square One Publishers, 2016).
His newest book, Wealth and the Commonwealth, is expected to be released in 2021.
How Leaders Interact with Us
- Since we began in business in 1981, we have found that complex and leading organizations seeking change use all five of these AHC Group products and services over time.
- We have also discovered that the smartest firms gain value from our products and services by working with us to optimize this suite of offerings to their unique needs and goals in working with other leaders.
What We Do
Efficient: Results-oriented Senior Associates approach that enhances your existing business strategy.
Communicative: In-house staff training at all levels, to integrate product development, compliance, and organizational goals.
Insightful: Third-party, independent research into governmental and market trends, competitor priorities, and consumer expectations.
Our strengths have developed over the past three decades to include:
- Integrating environmental management into overall business strategy
- Mission statement development and implementation strategy for evolving multinationals
- Constructive referrals to government relations consulting companies
- Benchmarking for competitive advantage on key energy and environmental decisions.
- Internal and external communications for leadership councils and boards
- Production and publication of annual corporate environmental reports
Our Core Strengths
Our services are customized to each client's needs. See our LEADERSHIP CASE STUDIES for examples of our past work that can now be made public.
How We Work
At AHC Group we focus our practice on delivering on your bottom line. We do this through what we call our ABCs of the AHC Group.
Through the Corporate Affiliate Program, our Senior Associates, and a network of thought leaders and key practitioners of change strategies—we aggressively facilitate a constant conversation on the near future.
We deliver results with compassion and concern for corporate risks. We are change agents of consequence with a unique angle on tomorrow—bridging our coalition of leaders through bold disclosures and helping build better businesses, products and companies through our time-tested approach to conscious capitalism.
What makes us different from other consultants?
The AHC Group is a small, versatile firm that acts quickly. Our goal is to produce rapid results through the employment of our experienced Senior Associates. Where a larger consulting firm sometimes places each client in a prefabricated mold, the AHC Group prides itself on listening to each client before counseling. Low overhead means that we can do more effective work. No debt means we deliver with speed, honesty, accuracy, and force.