AHC Group Senior Associate & Workshop Chair
EVP Engineering, Evergreen Energy
Key AHC Group Assignments:
- Implementation of environmental projects, particularly air-related projects at fixed sources
- Implementing organizational change effectively
- Designing efficient labor-management collaborative initiatives
- Setting the direction of the "Delivering on the Bottom Line" Workshops
As an experienced senior executive officer for a major power company, Steve Wolff has proven his abilities as an innovative leader who has increased revenue, profits and shareholder value by utilizing strong interpersonal communication, people development and operations management skills.
He has demonstrated success in leadership roles, which generated top performing teams and increased organizational effectiveness. Strengths include leading and developing people, managing complex platforms and processes, and revitalizing operations. He is driven, competitive yet compassionate, and results-oriented, and he has solid operational, financial, environmental, regulatory, and safety management experience. Relevant skills include:
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Management
- Consensus Building
- Operations Management
Mr. Wolff currently serves as EVP Engineering at Evergreen Energy. Prior to that, as President of Power Production at Dayton Power and Light Company in Dayton, Ohio, Mr. Wolff provided leadership for over 4400 MW of electricity generation and all corporate information technology, purchasing and environmental compliance areas. He led over 550 employees and had full P&L responsibility for an annual gross margin in excess of $700M. In this position he achieved the top four power generation years in company history and a ranking among the top energy companies in generation efficiency and productivity.
One reason for his success in this position was his effort to transition DP&L power production from a regulated mindset utility to a deregulated competitive entity. Among his key bankable innovations at DPL, he introduced management tools and benchmarking initiatives that enabled increased monitoring and management of crucial performance metrics on a real-time basis.
Mr. Wolff is a veteran of the U.S. Navy and holds the following degrees:
- MS Environmental Management and Policy, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
- MSE Engineering Management, The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC
- MA National Security and Strategic Studies, Naval War College, Newport, RI (graduated with distinction)
- BSME Mechanical Engineering, US Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD
To secure an AHC Group visit with Steve Wolff,
please contact the AHC Group President directly.
firstname.lastname@example.org • (518) 583-9615