Delivering on the Bottom Line
Corporate Governance & Social Needs
Achieving Results Workshop Session
The AHC Group "Delivering on the Bottom Line" Corporate Governance & Social Needs benchmarking workshop was inspired by AHC Group Senior Associate and former CEO of BP America Steve Percy and is now chaired by AHC Group Senior Associate Steve Wolff. Over the years, this series has addressed issues ranging from governance since Enron to Corporate Social Responsibility, Sarbanes-Oxley and the Path to Growth for a Sustainable Company.
The corporate governance benchmarking workshops have hosted hundreds of today's executive leaders in intensive, interactive, hour-long case presentations of best practices throughout industry. Our business leadership training seminars on corporate social responsibility, competing on sustainability, and corporate governance provide timely updates, lively discussion, and important bottom-line strategies for corporate leaders. Past speakers of the Delivering on the Bottom Line: Corporate Governance & Social Needs workshop include:
- Steve W. Wolff — President of Power Production, Dayton Power and Light
- Dr. Edgard Habib — Chief Economist, ChevronTexaco
- Erin Crotty — former Commissioner of the NY Department of Environmental Conservation and now an AHC Group Senior Associate
- Edward Sheehan, Jr. — CFO, Concurrent Technologies Corporation
- Jim Olson — SVP of External Affairs at Toyota
- Tom Chappell — Co-Founder and CEO of Tom's of Maine
- David Skiven — Executive Director Worldwide Facilities of GM
The AHC executive briefing journal Corporate Strategy Today ("CST") is the premier source of corporate governance insights from trusted and experienced corporate leaders. Visit the AHC Group Publications pages for more information on obtaining CST issues and articles online.
Register early to save your seat at the next workshop session, as seats are limited to ensure an atmosphere of engagement and intimacy.