Dr. Bruce Piasecki is the president and founder of AHC Group, Inc., a management consulting firm specializing in energy, materials, and environmental corporate matters, whose clients range from Suncor Energy and the Warren Buffett firm Shaw Industries, to Toyota and other global companies.
Piasecki is the author of several seminal books on business strategy, valuation, and corporate change, including the Nature Society's book of the year, In Search of Environmental Excellence: Moving Beyond Blame as well as the recent New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestseller Doing More With Less.
Since 1981, he has advised companies about the critical areas of corporate governance, energy, environmental strategy, product innovation, and sustainability strategy.
Dr. Piasecki is the author and co-author of seven books:
- The Surprising Solution: Creating Possibility in a Swift and Severe World (2009)
- World Inc. (2007), now in 7 foreign editions, and it has won awards on globalization
- Environmental Management & Business Strategy: Leadership Skills for the 21st Century (1998)
- Corporate Environmental Strategy: The Avalanche of Change Since Bhopal (1995)
- In Search of Environmental Excellence: Moving Beyond Blame (1990)
- America's Future in Toxic Waste Management (1988)
- Beyond Dumping (1984)
Corporate Strategy Today is the AHC Group's executive monograph series, published by Lexis Nexis.
- Leadership Case Studies for more details on Dr. Piasecki's publications.